How to Convince Your Boss to Attend DealMaker Scottsdale 2018!
We hope to see you at DealMaker Scottsdale (formerly Symposium Scottsdale) on January 31 – February 1 in sunny Arizona! Read on below for ten reasons why you should attend the event. If you need help convincing your boss to send you to DealMaker Scottsdale, be sure to send this their way! Here are 10 reasons why you […]
We hope to see you at DealMaker Scottsdale (formerly Symposium Scottsdale) on January 31 – February 1 in sunny Arizona! Read on below for ten reasons why you should attend the event.
If you need help convincing your boss to send you to DealMaker Scottsdale, be sure to send this their way!
Here are 10 reasons why you should join us in Scottsdale:
1. Attendees of DealMaker outperform in the network.
- Our clients, both advertisers and publishers, who attend Symposium outperform the rest of the network. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to really increase relationships, revenue and really optimize your affiliate program!
- Advertisers and Publishers who attended Symposium Scottsdale 2017 (now DealMaker) did better in the network!
- Advertisers’ revenue increased 4% year-over-year
- Advertisers’ increased orders and net sales following the event by more than advertisers who did not attend
- Publishers’ revenue increased 12% year-over-year
2. Guaranteed face time with clients AND prospects!
- Over 2,800 meetings were requested prior to the event last year. We suggest a mix of pre-scheduled and impromptu meetings for the best success. Our online community opens early so you can do optimal pre-event planning.
3. Every year we add more! See what we have in store for you in 2018.
- Geoff Ramsey, Chairman & Co-founder of eMarketer
- A new spin on DealSpace (formerly DealMaker)
- A themed After Party (to be announced!)
4. You will build your online and offline presence with the industry through networking segments.
- DealSpace (formerly DealMaker) is a three-hour block of pure networking where advertisers and publishers host tables and attendees mix and mingle through the room (complete with snacks and drinks!).
- Day one is dedicated to networking. The event hosts both JumpStart Networking and the Welcome Reception! Jumpstart Networking is designated meeting space that is available all day for our advertisers and publishers to meet with one another. Attendees can pre-schedule meetings via our Pathable community when it opens.
5. You can network, schedule and plan before the event through our online community – this makes your time more efficient on-site.
- Our networking community Pathable is an easy way for you to connect, discuss, check updates, schedule meetings with other attendees and oversee the agenda for DealMaker Scottsdale 2018. The community will open soon, be sure to sign-in to your profile and get scheduling!
- In 2017, over 2,200 social media connections were made via Pathable! Expand your network while at DealMaker.
6. Your prospects (and competitors) are attending. To see a list of current attendees, you can request it here. Think about making an extra splash on-site through sponsorship opportunities!
- Rakuten Marketing Sponsors do better. On average, sponsors outperform the Rakuten Marketing network by more than 20% year-over-year. Additionally, 100% of sponsors surveyed noted they would sponsor future Rakuten Marketing events. Check out event sponsorships here.
- Advertiser Sponsors of Symposium New York 2017 (now DealMaker) outperformed attendees with a 20% increase in Net Sales over 2016 (Jan-June) and after Symposium New York (now DealMaker)(July-Aug) there was a 33% increase in Net Sales
- Publishers Sponsors of Symposium New York 2017 (now DealMaker) outperformed attendees with a 35% increase in Net Sales over 2016 (Jan-June) and after Symposium New York (now DealMaker) (July-Aug) there was a 29% increase in Net Sales
7. We keep you energized – the event is 48 hours of well-organized networking, content, and fun!
- To help you maximize your time at the event, we selected a venue where all attendees can easily stay on-site throughout the two event days! Between coffee, lunch on the patio, the Stay Well Lounge and cocktails, we will keep you energized, hydrated, happy and well fed all day!
8. Our team will help you do the work!
- Symposium is the perfect opportunity to let our client services team shine.
9. The content is full of actionable takeaways set to maximize ROI.
- Our symposiums always provide an opportunity for you to learn. Don’t miss eMarketer’s Chairman and Co-Founder, Geoff Ramsey deliver the keynote presentation. Whether your sharing laughs with Rainn Wilson or learning tricks of the trade from Jeff Ma, we promise engaging and strategic content from every speaker. You’ll walk away both inspired and ready to take action!
10. You’ll share the goodie bag – filled with great giveaways from our incredible sponsors!
- In 2017 sponsors included such brands as Dorco, Sephora, Macy’s, Dealmoon, Lord & Taylor, Magazines.com, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks Off 5th, Hanes and more! Keep an eye out for 2018 sponsors to be announced on the event website.
To find out more about DealMaker Scottsdale (formerly Symposium Scottsdale) visit the event website or contact our events team at email@example.com.
See you in Scottsdale!
Krystyna & the Events Team