2017 Golden Link Award Finalists and Choice Awards!
The 2017 Golden Link Awards are almost here! With a month until our award show we are excited to share with you the 2017 finalists and the opportunity to vote for the Choice Awards! A big shout out to all of our finalists and an enormous thank you to our judges! We can’t wait to see who […]
The 2017 Golden Link Awards are almost here! With a month until our award show we are excited to share with you the 2017 finalists and the opportunity to vote for the Choice Awards!
A big shout out to all of our finalists and an enormous thank you to our judges! We can’t wait to see who takes home the gold!
- Best New Advertiser: Hilton Hotels, Ann Inc, Spring, Shopbop/East Dane, Zales
- Best New Publisher: Allume, Beyond Fashion Discovery App, Brighter, Darling, Buzzfeed, FITZ
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Diana Gee-Calingo – Foreo, Kim Doud – Bon-Ton Stores, Ceres Cueva – Macy’s, Katie Brehm – New York and Company, Sara Koura – Walmart
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Eric Peck – Cartera, Alexis Caldwell – rewardStyle, Vadim Beleckis – TopCashBack, Jen Goodwin – Quotient/Coupons.com, Fay Rabinowitz – Metziahs
- OPM/Agency of the Year: OPM Pros, AM Navigator, PartnerCentric, Blue Cherry Group, Blue Moon Digital, iProspect
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: Chase & ThePointsGuy, Macy’s & Savings.com, Spring & SMZDM.com, HBC (including Saks Fifth Avenue, Sake Off Fifth, Lord & Taylor) & Ebates, Jet.com & Wikibuy, Neiman Marcus & Dealmoon
- Rising Star Advertiser: Ashley Homestore, Bon-Ton Stores, Estee Lauder, Finish Line, Wells Fargo
- Rising Star Publisher: Cools, Giving Assistant, Keep.com, LYST, Rank & Style
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: 7 for All Mankind, Dr. Brandt Skincare, JanSport, Lacoste, PacSun, Smartwool
- Best Influencer Monetization: KickGenuis/Eastbay, Dealmoon, Madison Avenue Spy, MagicLinks, Merrick’s Art
- Best Global Strategy: Aldo Shoes US, CA, UK, Forzieri, MATCHESFASHION.COM, Saks Fifth Avenue (US, UK, CA, AU/APAC), Microsoft
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Jennifer Wang – Dealmoon, Gus Brito – FlexOffers, Aldo Bukit – Walmart, James Little – TopCashBack, Mike Chin – Macy’s
- Publisher’s Choice: Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Walmart, AT&T, Carter’s, Aldo Shoes, Sephora
- Advertiser’s Choice: Ebates, KickGenius, TopCashBack, Cartera, CouponCabin, Honey
Want to attend?
Tickets to attend this event are $175 and can be added on to your Symposium New York registration! Register here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add a ticket to your registration.
To find out more about Symposium New York visit the page in our events section of the website.
Good luck to all our finalists!